Terms & Conditions
Gurukulagr.in/gurukulagri.com (hereinafter referred as Gurukul Agri) offers this website along with the services contained herein to the users (the term users include registered as well as unregistered users), subject to users' acceptance of all the terms, conditions and policies. By visiting and/ or purchasing any product or availing services from this website, users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (“Terms”) mentioned herein as well as elsewhere in this website, as applicable.
Any new feature(s) or product(s) added to this website in future shall also be subject to these Terms. Gurukul Agri , in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change these Terms, including any part thereof, by updating this website. Users are advised to check this page periodically for the changes.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
CONSENT How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us DISCLOSURE We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECURITY To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, contact us at [email protected]
General Terms & Conditions:
- Gurukul Agri is not responsible if the information made available on this website is not accurate, complete or current. The content on this website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon, or used as the sole basis for making decisions. Any reliance on the content on this website is at user’s own risk.
- The mocks and live sessions on the website will be provided till the date on which exam is held after that it will expiire or will become unavailable.
- This website may contain certain historical information, which, necessarily, is not current and is provided only for the reference of users.
- While Communicating on any channel if due to market purpose we had given something it wouldn't be considered.
- we don't guarantee for syllabus of any exam.
- we don't guarantee any questions.which would come in exams.
- We can use your login details on our website for marketing purpose on our all platforms including social media.
- In some parts of the website, Gurukul Agri has provided content from other sources and has mentioned the origin, wherever available, to the best of its knowledge and ability. In case of any issues regarding the origin, Gurukul Agri does not assume any responsibility for the content, except for the quoted source.
- Gurukul Agri, without an obligation to update any information on this website, reserves the right to modify the contents of this website at any time. Gurukul Agri has no obligation to provide a notification of these changes to the users. Users are responsible to monitor the changes on this website.
- Gurukul Agri does not covenant, represent or warrant that use of the website by user(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free and gurukul Agri will not be responsible if User fail to pass the exam. User can read whatever they feel(can follow the other source).
- Gurukul agri does not give any kind of covenant of Its services (Course in form of video or pdfs and notes)to sufficient for any kind of exam.
- For any legal proceedings these term and condtion shall be considered gurukulagri's line. anything said out of context on any other medium shall not be followed as per word and user should have to read all term and condition carefully.
- Gurukul Agri reserves the right to send newsletter/or any other material to the user using email address. At any time, the user will be able to unsubscribe from the subscriber's list using the link provided within the email received.
- If user is not satisify with gurukulagri services he/she may have to contact only on [email protected] before the 30 days of the respective exam and after the examination gurukulagri will not be responsible.
- In reponse to the request(s) received from the applicant(s) regarding registration, through any of the communication mode, Gurukul Agri, through one of its service provider(s), may send the appropriate response(s) via sms.
- Your course validity will be one year and all the updation including current data will be provided for the particular year in which you buy the course .
- If there is any spelling mistake on our website all the terms and condition will stay valid.
- Mocks validity will be valid till exam of the current year for which you have purchased the course.
- Service sold by Gurukul Agri is for the personal use only. Any unauthorized distribution of this product(s) including sharing on social media is strictly prohibited
- Gurukul Agri reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue the product(s) and/or other service(s) (fully or partially) at any time without any notice.
- Prices for the product(s) or other service(s) are subject to change at any time without any notice.
- Gurukul Agri shall not be liable to the users or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the products and/or services, fully or partially.
- Gurukul Agri has no obligation to provide notification(s) of the changes related to product(s) and/or service(s) including prices and descriptions thereof to the users. Users are responsible to monitor the required changes.
- Certain products may be available exclusively online through the website. These products may be available in limited quantities and are not subject to a returns policy. If user(s) experience any issues while receiving the ordered products, user(s) may contact Gurukul Agri in solving the issue.
- Gurukul Agri has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products that appear at the store. However, Gurukul Agri does not guarantee display of colour in the devices used by the users will be accurate. Further, please note that during physical delivery or online download, colour/image, cover page and/or other attributes of the product may vary from the one displayed in the store. Editions of physical books may be different than their pdf or e-book versions.
- Without any obligation, Gurukul Agri reserves the right, to limit the sales of its product(s)/service(s) to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Gurukul Agri may exercise this right on a case-to-case basis. Gurukul Agri reserve the right to limit the quantities of any product(s)/service(s) offered by it or displayed on this website. Gurukul Agri, at its sole discretion and without any notice, may modify/remove description(s) of the product(s)/service(s), fully or partially. Gurukul Agri reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time and thereupon any offer for such product(s)/service(s) shall be considered as void.
- Gurukul Agri does not warrant that the quality of any product(s)/service(s), content, or other material purchased or obtained by the user(s) will meet users' expectations, or that any errors in the products/service will be corrected.
- Occasionally there may be information on the website which contains typographical error(s), inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to the product description(s), shipping charges, pricing, transit time and quantity. Gurukul Agri reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any such information is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after user have submitted the order).
- On completion of purchase (the term ‘purchase’ includes actual credit of the correct amount of the product in Gurukul Agri’s account), an email will be sent to the user containing link to down load the product. Validity of the said link will be for the 30 days, inclusive of the day of purchase.
- All the payments including purchases and donations will be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- All the payments will be accepted only in Indian currency. Any currency convertor provided in this website, for the convenience of users, shall be treated as for indicatory use only. It shall not be relied on as an accurate, real time currency convertor. Any reliance on the currency convertor provided on this website is at user’s own risk. Gurukul Agri shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising out of such currency conversions.
- Gurukul Agri reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions related to payment at any time.
- Payment Terms and Conditions are governed by Indian law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
- On confirming to proceed with the payment, user authorizes payment services provider(s) to request funds from his/her credit or debit card provider or bank account. When the user submits his/her payment details, these details will be transferred to Gurukul Agri’s payment services provider(s), and user’s payment data will be collected and processed by them. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the users shall also be bound by the terms and conditions of their respective Bank and/or payment gateway service provider while making payment. Users are requested to read terms and conditions of Gurukul Agri’s payment service provider(s) and their respective banks.
- In the case of any technical or network failure including breakdown of machinery, disruption of network or any other reason in accessing the Gurukul Agri Website and or user’s bank website, Gurukul Agri, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cease accepting payments from the user(s), in any manner as it may deem fit and necessary. In addition, Gurukul Agri shall not be liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever in the event of any fault, failure, malfunction or disruption while processing payment through payment service provider(s) or through the bank website and/or in the internet, network services /system failure, due to technical, technological restrictions. Gurukul Agri shall not be responsible in the event payments are not processed and /or received due to any technical error of any nature whatsoever.
- All T & C stated here would be valid for paid users as well as free user if you had made a tick on i agree with terms and condition checkbox.
- Terms and condition can change according to the company policies and the latest updated terms and condition will be valid and final.